The Fleet Feet Runner's Spot team is comprised of the most passionate individuals in running specialty. Their focus is centered around giving our guests the best possible experience time after time as well as ensuring you achieve your needs in lifestyle, fit, customer service, training, and product.
Carol has 2 daughters, and her spouse, Brandon was stationed at Ft. Bragg for 10 years of his military career. Carol likes running, strength training, volunteering and most of all, spending time with her family. She has a Bachelor’s degree in nursing from Shepard University and her favorite running shoes are the Brooks Cascadia and the Topo Magnifly.
- 1999, 2001, 2002 NCAA DIV II WVIAC Cross Country All Conference
- 2001 NCAA DIV II WVIAC 10,000m Track & Field Conference Champion
- 1999 NCAA DIV II WVIAC Cross Country “Runner of the Year”
- Ran 2 Marathons: The Marine Corps Marathon and the Cleveland Marathon
Inventory Specialist/Training Program Coach
Greg is a 20 Year Army Veteran. He enjoys trail running, hiking, ice hockey and studying military history from around the world, and is also a lover of dogs!
His favorite shoes are the Skechers Go Run Ultra Road and the GoTrail Ultra 4.
- JFK 50 Miler (2010, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Bakers Revenge 50K (2017)
- The March 50k (2015)
- Stone Mill 50 Miler (2012)
- All American Marathon (2014, 2016, 2017)
- Boston Marathon (2011)
- Race 13.1 Fayetteville (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Black Mountain Marathon (2017)
- Rattler Trail Marathon and 25k (2016, 2017)
- Bataan Memorial Death March (2012, 2013)
- Joint Special Operations 10k Trail Race (2000)
- NJ Trail Series Run With the Devil 3hr Endurance Run (2012)
- NJ Trail Series Wildcat Ridge Romp 50k (2013, 2014)
- Ft. Bragg 10 Miler (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Palmetto Bluff Half Marathon (2016)
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Davey is a former high school and collegiate cross country runner. He has run 5k's and 8k's for years, but is now interested in higher mileage runs and races. He is even looking to eventually make his way up to ultras. He prefers trails and likes to explore different area's in and around Fayetteville. His favorite place to run in town is on the mountain bike trails of Smith Lake, and his overall favorite trail, that's decently close by, is the Campbell Creek Loop trail at Raven Rock State Park in Lillington. Other than running, he enjoys creating music, taking pictures, and going on hikes.
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 – Walter M. Williams Cross Country Team
- 2013, 2014 – Methodist University Cross Country Team
- 2010 – Human Race 5k in Greensboro
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 – Camp Chestnut Ridge Trail Run
- 2011, 2012 – Angels Among Us 5k
- 2011 – Shamrock Run for Hope (1st in age group)
- 2011, 2014 – Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k
- 2013, 2014 – Camp Rockfish Adventure Run (2nd place overall '13, 1st place overall '14)
- 2015, 2016, 2017 – Krispy Kreme Challenge in Raleigh
- 2016 – Cradle to Grave 30k
Fit Specialist/Social Media